Thursday, November 20, 2014

Erica & Chris Lockett - Kickapoo Creek Winery

I had so much fun photographing this couples wedding in Kickapoo Creek Winery.  The weather was perfect, everyone looked amazing and the setting was incredible.  I love the colors and the style this couple chose for their wedding which added nicely to this perfect day.

I met this couple at a wedding reception the year prior.  I was going around to each table at the reception taking pictures of the couples and families.   What I didn't know at the time was that picture I took was their first professional picture and when they saw the image, they decided that I would be their photographer for their special day.

One year later on late summer day, these two were married on a beautiful winery back in the cut of Central Illinois.  Cheers to Erica & Christopher Lockett.......

David



No comments: