Saturday, April 12, 2008

Warmest Regards

I think I'm still catching my breath from being overseas but I'm almost back to normal and ready for spring. I've been busy with some other very important things which I will get to in the next couple of weeks. Things they are changing and I am more then ready for my blessings ahead. I can't tell you what the rest of 2008 will look like but it's shaping up to be a defining year for me and those close to me. No weapon ........

In a previous Blog entry I promised that I would share some additional pictures from a workshop in Atlanta. Here is Rachelle who happened to be the sister of the pro who's workshop I attended. She is a lovely young lady and I am glad a got the opportunity to shoot her while I was in Atlanta. We were practicing with some warming, cooling and diffusing reflectors. It wasn't as easy managing the reflectors as these photo's turned out but we had a lot of fun in the process. I hope you enjoy these photo's of Raschelle as much as I enjoyed taking them.



















No comments: