Sunday, March 18, 2012

Shoot What You Love.......


A couple years ago, I had the opportunity to meet Shefali; a woman with as much if not more inner beauty then she has on the outside.  Since then, I feel like I've become part of the family shooting her sister Amish and meeting her parents on a couple different occasions.

There are times when I photograph people, I love to shoot details of their beauty, clothing, etc; this was one of those times.  Shefali was wearing one of her beautiful Sarees and I took very detailed shots of her bangles, earrings, lips, etc.  I didn't crop these in photoshot but used a long lens to capture what was most appealing to me.  This is an example of one of those shots.......

With Spring time coming, I plan to get my "Same Sun" project back in full swing.  This image has got to find it into the book project in some shape, form or fashion.  Stay true to your passions and "shoot what you love".

David


No comments: