Thursday, December 27, 2007

The Nations Capital

I was in Washington DC this past August for the Black Data Processing Associates (BDPA) national conference. I was able to get away from the workshops and festivities to take a few shots; unfortunately nobody told me that you can't use a tripod while inside the mall. That reality became very apparent to me when a cop rode up on his bike and told me that it was illegal and that he could have confiscated all of my precious equipment. So here are a few of the legal shots I took during the daytime. The evening shots didn't turn out as well so I'll have to find another option the next time I visit.






















2 comments:

Letta said...

David, I really love the angles of these pictures. You are definitely maturing your eye for angles and architecture. I am very proud of these shots. Awesome work; job well done! Your assistant ~Carletta

Unknown said...

David,
Great shots! Do you have any shots of the 2007 BDPA conference that you can share with me? I'd love to post them on my blog if that is OK with you.

peace, Wayne