Sunday, April 12, 2009

Location, location, location...

Location, location, location.... The more I understand about photography, the more possibilities I see in places to shoot in and around town. There are some very cool places and walls in our little town that will be great for our models with some contrasting clothing and warming techniques. I have approximately 4-6 good outdoor locations to shoot at and will be exploring shadows, etc like the ones I found in this shoot with the bridge.

This downtown location is off the beaten path and we are going to use it for our MIY project. I'll be honest with you, I would have never thought to use this location or looked for it in the place we found it. I need to do some studying up on where the light is at certain times of the day in order to have it yield the most for us with this project. Until then..

I'll be blogging you...









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The possibilities are endless...