Monday, March 2, 2009

Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center

They (not sure who "they" are) say size doesn't matter.... That was the farthest from their minds when they built this BIG BOY - Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center !!!!! This Gaylord Hotel is the granddaddy of the Gaylord's and this guy is HUGE...

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I had a chance to visit Nashville Tennessee and my first stop was the Gaylord Opryland. It was very cold outside so I was dressed in my long sleeved Jordan shirt (blue and black with long john like material) and a pair of Jordan (#23) jeans. Needless to say I was unprepared for the tropical like environment inside the Gaylord. I shot for about two hours and was pouring sweat before I ponied up to the bar for a cold yet smooth adult beverage.

This hotel was awesome and I am putting together a slideshow similar to the one I did for the Gaylord at National Harbor last year. So for now, enjoy this teaser...

David









1 comment:

Angel said...

Great shots, Dave. I really like the first one.