Saturday, May 16, 2009

Best Laid Plans

“The Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men Often Go Astray”; I heard that in a movie once. Well I had planned to do much more blogging then I have over the last two months but family and a computer that has been acting up have slowed me down a bit. Well I got the computer up and running again; almost and will do some major editing this weekend for Mr. Malcolm’s slideshow and shots from the Black Canvas project.

I will be taking my website www.davidnbeasleyjr.com down next week to transfer the hosting to Go Daddy. I have never done this before so I hope it goes well. I also got a chance to shoot last week with my 16-35mm 2.8L II USM lens and all I can say is OMG!!! I have a couple of weddings coming up in the fall and I am excited to see what this lens brings to the table. Now I still love my 24-70mm 2.8L USM but can you say “open wide”. The 16-35 allows me to get so much more in the frame which is how I was able to get the picture of Malcolm under the cross.

I also visited Sprinkles Cupcakes while on vacation and will be posting about that. There’s just so much to do (I have a full-time job by the way in addition to photography) but there’s just not enough time to get it all in. Spring is here and we have a shoot with Jaime this weekend which will be our second official MIY shoot; she will be fantastic.

No comments: