Tuesday, May 19, 2009

She Got Her Own

Last weekend we shot Ms. Jaime for the Model in You project that we are putting on in the community. This was a VERY fun experience with a VERY nice and lovely young lady which you will soon see. The shoot took a little under 5 hours and included four outfit changes, one motorcycle, maneuvering through fences at night in dark alleys and many onlookers throughout the day. I have to take my hat off to Jaime who was battling a cold but we didn’t know it till almost the end of the shoot. I used all three of my lenses from my wide angles (16mm -35mm and 24mm – 70mm) to my BIG zoom (70mm – 200mm). This helped me capture her from many different perspectives throughout the day.

You learn a lot about people when you spend a ½ day with them and all I can say is look out for “Ms. Independent”. More coming soon including a slideshow.

I'll be Blogging you!!!



No comments: