So who is this guy really?
By birth I was premature (mini guy with big dreams), African American with a very gentle and kind spirit.
By stature, I am 6’ 3” 200+ pounds and have been told that I can be intimidating but have also been told that I am a BIG HUGGY BEAR
By nature, I am kind, caring, enthusiastic, comedic, shy, competitive, intense and pace pallet red if you will.
By education I am a mathematician, computer scientist and chemist but that was not my complete calling.
By region I am in Illinois but home will ALWAYS be the East Coast (New Jersey).
By way of passions:
- I adore my family and how they continue to bless me each day through their kind words, actions and support.
- I love people, showing and explaining their gifts to them that are obvious to me, never been told to them before and not yet revealed or acknowledged by them
- I love to travel and desire to re-experience the world the way a toddler does w/o the owees. LOL!
- Although I am not a journalist by education or gifts, I love to write and share my thoughts, perspectives and experiences
- I love photography (beauty, perspectives, angles, details, etc.) basically “FOCUSing on what’s most important…” at the time, place and seasons in life
By way of the future, I am blessed, thankful, evolving, falling down and getting back up, seeking and transforming as God had intended
So when you see me behind the camera, when you see my work, when you read my Twittering, when you read my status updates on Facebook, this is beginning of what and who I am
I wrote this for:
- Those I have photographed
- Those I will photograph
- Those who are afraid to
- My kids who I love dearly and can’t get enough of
- Those who will follow suit
- Those that read my Blogs AND
- I wrote this for my mother who told me last week that she was proud of me (insert real tears here).
So what’s inspiring you? So what’s stopping you again?
I am taking a page out of Scarlett Lillian's book with this post and it feels very soothing and therapeutic..