Wednesday, December 2, 2009

One Fall Day

One day this Fall I had the opportunity to meet Jessica. It's not too often that you find someone who's outside spirit matches their inside spirit but now I can check that box. We didn't have much time as Jess was headed back to Chicago and was on a mission to find her cellphone so off we went with a quickness to capture some cool shots while experiencing some of these fall colors.

We started downtown and after the first click of the camera, I knew this was going to be fun as she was lighting up my camera display with that smile. This was one of the quickest photo shoots I've had but the results were very nice. Jess' Mom had been trying to hook us up for quite some time and the persistence was there on both ends and it was well worth the wait. Jess was a pleasure to meet and I hope we get a chance to hook up again.









No comments: