Saturday, January 9, 2010

Puja - Unfinished Business

Last year I did a shoot at McGraw Park with Puja and Karthika and I didn't quite finish with my editing because I got busy with other stuff. While cleaning some of my 2009 projects off the hard drive and putting the final touches on my last wedding for 2009, I ran across these photo's on Puja. I had to share these with you guys as I am tweaking out some split toning and Black and Whites. If you don't remember who Puja is, the first photo should be a good reminder. I hope you guys enjoy my experimenting.

David



\















2 comments:

Lisa said...

Are all people naturally photogenic or do you just bring out their inner model? Stunning pics. Although they would be exceptional in color, there is something about this presentation that is incredibly appealing to the eye. Well done!

David N. Beasley Jr. said...

Thanks Lisa. It's probably a little of both with more focus on all people being photogenic and knowing and learning how to capture that beauty.

Thanks for the support.