Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Destination Wedding #1

Sometimes I get my Facebook and Blog worlds mixed up and I realized that I forgot to mention on my Blog that I was heading to Negril Jamaica to shoot a wedding. Well I am back, had a great time getting to know the bride, groom and their families a little better and am now planning to shoot their state-side reception this weekend.

Jamaica, the Jamaican people, their hospitality as well as the setting for the wedding were all awesome and made for a wonderful experience all around. I must admit that we feel like part of the bride and grooms families after spending so much time together and we're expecting that invite to the barbecue next spring. Anyway, pics from the ceremony are coming next week as I would like the couple to preview first and they are still in Jamaica on their honeymoon. However, I will be sharing a couple of pics from Jamaica here in the next day or two.

I'll be blogging you.

David

No comments: