Okay, so it’s been 9 days since my last post and you may be wondering what I’ve been up to? Where’s the pictures, etc? Well here’s the deal?
I am behind, okay I said it. I have been editing photos of Twyana and Darnell wedding and reception, did an engagement shoot for Gwen and Joe and have started that editing and planning for their wedding this weekend. Shot teen basketball sensation Alyssa Palmer yesterday, working on a post from the work I’ve done with Jessie and trying to figure out a better storage solution as I am approaching 300GB of photo’s from this year alone among other things.
I have also been working on an updated website with new content from photo shoots over the last 12 months. In addition to new pictures, the updates to website will include the following:
· New Splash Page
· Full Screen Images versus the little picture box my current site has today
· Easier navigation and a much cleaner look
· Proofing / Shopping Cart for clients and others to proof and purchase their pictures
· Music Player that allows for multiple music tracks
· iPhone HTML mirror site for the growing number of iPhone users; I hope to be in this number REAL soon
I am also working on a new look for the Blog but that’s probably last on my list of “things to do”. Be patient with me but know that the work has begun.
I’ll be blogging you; really I will.