Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Environmentally Friendly

"Photographer knocks woman over the head with camera lens"; that was almost the headline from this shoot. Here are a few shots from the "Picture Perfect" shoot which was my attempt to do a better job at incorporating the surrounding environment/backgrounds into my work as well as a little experimenting. We both had to get comfortable with the different looks and I will tell you that it was definitely a "journey" for both of us.

One of the nicest compliments I received from Jessie, in between the "I don't like that", etc, was that she is considering getting one of the photo's blown up to hang on her wall; that made my day!!!. Enjoy these and I have a few more of my favorites to post later.

David

For the record, she liked many of the shots after I edited them and we talked; my ole "Jedi Mind Tricks."







No comments: