Sunday, September 20, 2009

Married - Twyana + Darnell

One down and three to go. Who would have thought that my first wedding shoot would take place in such a beautiful place as Negril Jamaica. Well it did and I couldn't have asked for a more wonderful couple and environment for my first one.

Over the course of planning, engagement shoot, wedding and reception last night, I feel like we are now members of the family. We met up with Mom, Dad, Granny and Sis in Miami and flew together and hung out with them in Negril. The bride had things on "lock" with all her planning for not only what took place in Jamaica but for the breath-taking reception last night. Even the staff in the ballroom commented that this was the nicest wedding reception they've ever seen in the ballroom.

As I sat last night at the reception and took a small breath from shooting, I reflected on what I learned about Twyana and Dean. It was amazing how each person that gave a toast co-signed with what I had learned about them as individuals and their love for one another. I have so much editing to do from Jamaica and last night's reception but here are a few shots from the wedding in Jamaica.













The wedding ceremony took place under this gazebo























3 comments:

Angel said...

Great work Dave! You captured some amazing shots where you can truly see the love this couple shares.

Angie said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Friends of mine were at the reception, it'll be fun to see if you have any pictures of them!

David N. Beasley Jr. said...

Thanks Angel and Angie. Angie, I just got done editing a few shots from last night and things turned out well. I have a lot of photo's and I am sure some are of your friends.