Saturday, August 30, 2008

Tools of Their Trade

Work has kept me pretty busy lately so I am using this weekend to make some much needed posts. A few weeks ago I had the opportunity to shoot some Fire Spinning Friends and practice some night shooting. Well the opportunity presented itself again a couple of weeks ago and I wanted to share some additional shots with everyone to show the "Tools of Their Trade".

I continue to be amazed with their talents and they were getting so comfortable with me that they asked me if I wanted to give it a try. Yes, you got it - I chickened out and I plan on continuing my Kentucky Friend Chicken streak with Fire. It's not that I am afraid but just want to make sure I didn't waste any gas given the economy and all - is anyone buying this?

Anyway, here are a several "Tools of Their Trade" that make the pretty lights when ignited. I also included some additional shots from the evening.






Goodness, gracious, great balls of Fire!!!









Obviously this is not Fire but some sort of blue lights in what I'm going to call a very long sock. One of the Wicked Wicks members used this to warm up before picking up the hot stuff!













Group Shot - Wicked Wicks









See the guy in the middle Spitting Fire?!? Wonder what he had for dinner?



1 comment:

Angel said...

Nice shots, that's some hot stuff...hahaha. Once again thanks for coming out and hanging out with us.