Thursday, December 18, 2008

Preston Jackson - Take 2

Okay, I must have been the only person on the planet that didn't know who Preston Jackson was/is. A couple of Saturday's I needed to get away from things and do some thinking. Well I had what I thought were great gloves to shoot in and a lot on my mind which I thought were two incredients to help me ignore the cold; ask me if it worked!!! Heck no. It was about 17 degrees outside and my only motivation at that point, other then getting back in my warm car was shooting another work of art of Preston's

This particular one was right outside the civic center in Peoria. Did I mention it was cold!!! Well it was so cold I had to shoot these in three takes in order to get the feeling back in my trigger finger. More to come on Preston but enjoy these for now.

David



























































No comments: