Monday, January 5, 2009

FOCUSing on what's most important...

I have been thinking through my 2008, how I ushered in 2009 and how I want to frame my work in 2009. I am still working through my goals, focus, business plan, workshops I want to attend and will have everything completed by the end of the month. With the help of a friend, I was able to narrow down the focus statement for my work and business.

None of us know how long we will have each other and those that are close to us. Sometimes we take for granted the little things in life and precious moments and miss out on the very blessing we have in each other and telling those we love how much they mean to us. How many times have you gotten so caught up in the process of doing something or attending an event that you can't even enjoy it or are not "present" through it although your body is physically there. It is my desire to recognize this in my own life but help other capture these moments by FOCUSing on what's most important.... Their Love, Friendship on Fire!!!

I hope my fellow photographers, Bloggers and others reading this Blog join me on this journey in 2009. So if you didn't catch it, the theme for my business and work with be "FOCUSing on what's most important..." God bless each of you on your individual and collective journey's in 2009.

David

2 comments:

~gina lee said...

well said... Im so in... :)

David N. Beasley Jr. said...

Thanks Gina and I am quickly becoming a fan of your awesome work.